1. Always have a nameplate outside the house: This marks the ownership of the house to you and it welcomes new opportunities and new beginnings your way.
2. Use lamps and diyas: Light from lamps and diyas are known to cleanse the home and avoid any kind of negative energy into the house.
3. Kitchen placement: The kitchen should always be in the south-east corner of the house. If not, north-west can also be considered as an option. Irrespective of the placement of the kitchen, the placement of the stove should always be towards the south-east direction.
4. Avoid keeping medicines in the kitchen: Keeping the medicines away from the kitchen means that you are healthy and happy whereas medicines in the kitchen can mean totally opposite, that is you are prone to being sick and unhappy.
5. Put up some wind chimes: The noise generated can totally shoo off the negative energy in and around the house.
Did you like this post? Get The Solitary Writers updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to it via RSS Feed. It’s easy, and free! Comments are just another way to let me know how you feel.Don’t forget to comment.